Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week 6

This week I decided to blog about the camera I use to take all my pictures, the Canon 7D.
Megapixels: 19.0
Image Resolution: Up to 5200 x 3462
Optical Zoom: 4.8x
Lens Focal Lengths: 35mm equivalent 28-135mm
Shutter Speeds: 1/60 - 1/8000 sec
Aperture Range: f/3.5 - f/5.6
ISO Equivalent: Auto: 100 - 6400Image Sensor Size: 0.88" x 0.59"

Canon - EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard Lens - Black - Angle
Along with the kit lens (28-135mm) I also use this Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens. Here are some features of this lens:
- f/1.8 maximum aperture: For optimal light gathering capacity, resulting in clear, highly-detailed images.
- 1.5' minimum focusing distance: Lets you come in close to capture every detail.
-46° angle of view: Lets you capture a wide area for greater detail.
 
 And here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken with my Canon 7D:
 A spider at Pictograph Cave State Park.



 The two above were taken on my way back to my hometown of Fargo, ND. This was a beautiful drive because of all of the fog.

Geese flying at Riverfront Park.

 The two pictures above were taken in Yellowstone National Park.

 And here's just a cute picture of my dog Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment